Accenture is AOTMP® Efficiency First® Solution Certified in TEM Lifecycle and Enterprise Mobility Management
Accenture is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, with capabilities in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision.
We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’
productivity and efficiency—and may run parts of their operations on their
behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments.
Accenture is uniquely differentiated in the marketplace through our…
• Trusted client relationships
• Industry differentiation
• Global footprint
• Technology leadership
• Operational excellence
Everything we do to execute our strategy and deliver our vision comes
to life through our more than 336,000 people, all connected by the
Accenture Way. The Accenture Way is how we do things, how we innovate,
collaborate, operate and deliver value. It’s how we interact with our clients—and each other. From giving back to the communities where we work and live, to inspiring our people, to serving our clients and creating value for our shareholders—in everything we do, we deliver high performance.
• Invoice Processing
• Invoice Management
• Contract Management
• Audit and Optimization
• Inventory Management
• Service Ordering / Provisioning
• Dispute Management
• Reporting and Analysis
• Telecom Management Consulting
Accenture offers a variety of Telecom Expense Management Process Outsourcing (TEMPO) to meet the demands of customers. Basic services include invoice management, auditing, dispute resolution, inventory management, and reporting capabilities. Extended managed services encompass service order management, financial and accounting management and audit/optimization services. The TEM practice operates from seven (7) delivery centers across the world and supports 17 different languages.
Efficiency First® Solution Certification
During the extensive Efficiency First® Solution Certification Program, Accenture TEMPO’s alignment of fixed and mobile telecom expense management services was evaluated and certified against stringent Efficiency First® Framework principles; performance and client experience were also evaluated and scored.
AOTMP identified several notable strengths during the Efficiency First® Solution Certification Program:
- Process: Accenture TEMPO helps clients harmonize lifecycle management processes across the globe resulting in efficiency gains.
- Automation: Innovating to continuously drive process automation benefits its clients by delivering consistent and reliable client experiences.
- Value Proposition: Accenture TEMPO maintains a laser focus on delivering scalable and cost-effective TEM solutions with experienced offshore delivery resources equipped with deep IT and telecom billing knowledge.
- Resources: Managed services team resources engage in continuous training to enhance service levels for clients.
- Customer Experience: An assigned Client Service Manager serves as a single point of contact and support advocate for each client during the life of the engagement. By maintaining a single point of contact, clients benefit from continuity of knowledge, experience and performance in true trusted advisor fashion.