Cass Information Systems is AOTMP® Efficiency First® Solution Certified in TEM Lifecycle and Enterprise Mobility Management
Cass Information Systems (NASDAQ: CASS) is the leading provider of telecom, utility, waste and transportation expense management services, dispursing nearly $44 billion annually on behalf of its clients. Known for industry-leading customer satisfaction, Cass Telecom, an operating unit of Cass Information Systems, delivers fully managed Telecom Expense Management, Managed Mobility Services and BYOD solutions to global customers via its service teams in the United States, England, Ireland, The Netherlands, Singapore, and Brazil. Cass Telecom is supported by Cass Commercial Bank, a wholly-owned subsidiary, providing financial exchange and global payment services to its clients. Cass remains the only TEM provider regulated by the US Federal Reserve, providing security, stability and transparency assurances to Cass clients.
- Strategic Sourcing & Procurement
- Fixed & Mobile Order Management
- Telecom Expense Management
- Inventory Management
- Invoice Payment
- Cost Management
- Help Desk
- Dispute Tracking
- Reporting & Business Intelligence
Cass Telecom Expense Management’s (TEM) complete lifecycle management of core fixed and mobile telecommunication services globally including: invoice management, audit, optimization & dispute management, system integration (GL, AP, Order Management, HRIS, MDM, etc.), cost allocations, inventory management, bill payment, workflows, ordering portal, ordering management support and reporting.
Cass’s solution is offered under a hosted, cloud model with named support resources to manage day-to-day activities and exceptions. The solution is centered on our proprietary software tool, ExpenseSmart, that manages all in-scope services (fixed, mobile, cloud, IOT, etc.) from a single database.
The value to our customers is the peace of mind that comes from working with a stable, trusted partner who is the market leader in customer satisfaction to manage your TEM environment. Cost reduction, life cycle ownership of key day to day tasks, and a proactive approach are key value propositions from our solution.
AOTMP identified several notable strengths during the Efficiency First Solution Certification program:
- Account Management: Cass’s account management and managed services are mature and focused on delivering outstanding service to the Cass customer base. Cass’s resources are highly skilled and professional; and continuously focused on partnering with its customer and improving the customer experience.
- Invoice Processing and Bill Payment Cass’s invoice processing and allocations solution is highly automated with enhanced workflows, and its invoice payment processes are best-in-class processing through the security of a regulated entity. Cass payment services are managed through Cass Bank.
- Audit/Optimization: Cass’s audit and exception workflows combined with skilled auditors on staff yield consistent savings for its customers.
Cass Telecom’s clients identified financial and operational benefits because of their business relationship. Clients specifically cited audit and optimization cost savings as distinct financial benefits received through engagement. Operational benefits cited include improved processes, reduction in FTE requirements, reduction in invoice process cycle time, and improve visibility of inventory and invoice information.