CBI Telecommunication Consultants are AOTMP® Efficiency First® Solution Certified in TEM Lifecycle and Enterprise Mobility Management
CBI is an industry leader within the global TEM market. They have a worldwide footprint with the local industry expertise of the telecom markets. With their international partners, CBI offers global telecom expense, mobility and enterprise management solutions. The combination of local expertise, a global approach, and a comprehensive software platform makes GTEM an unrivaled service. Supporting their clients is paramount to us and the focus of our business model. They achieve this by identifying cost reduction and applying visibility to the client’s infrastructure resulting in better performance and optimization of the communications estate. CBI saves their clients countless hours by implementing changes and dealing with the vendors on their behalf. They analyze industry trends and contracts to make sure clients are receiving best-in-class service from their vendors, and they are not afraid to step in and escalate when necessary. CBI’s competitive advantage is evident in its ability to effectively deliver industry expertise through managed services on a global scale.
We offer GTEM Solutions™, a robust technology platform for fixed, mobile, MDM and lifecycle management. This includes audit, optimization, vendor contract management, including benchmarking, invoice processing, bill payment, procurement of wireline & mobility services, device management and fulfillment, help desk, granular analytic reporting capabilities supported by robust dynamic reports to C-level dashboard metrics.
Our solution involves a dedicated team of subject matter experts. The combination of the GTEM platform and our customer-driven strive for excellence resulted in a score of 9.5 out of 10 by our customers during solution certification. We have continued to transform expectations within the telecom industry. Through our methodology, approach and account team structure we have the resources and capabilities to deliver all services on time and within budget. We understand that the key to a successful long-term relationship between our companies begins with respect and the ability to work in conjunction with your company culture. CBI maintains the highest level of service to our clients, resulting in sustainable cost savings and visibility throughout your organization. CBI is uniquely positioned and qualified, with our comprehensive platform and our team of industry experts.
CBI is a certified woman-owned business with headquarters in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- TEM/EMM Managed Services
- Wireless Help Desk
- Wireless Order Desk
- Audit Projects – Telecom, Software and Utility
- Monthly Bill Review
- RFP and Sourcing
- Telecom Project Management
- Tone and Tag
- Asset Identification (Network and Hardware)
- BYOD/Wireless Policy Evaluation
- Special Projects
AOTMP® identified several notable strengths during the Efficiency First® Solution Certification program:
- Account Management: CBI provides clear and realistic expectations to prospects and clients regarding implementation processes and time frames, which signals mature solution delivery and support capabilities reinforced by experience.
- Audit: CBI conducts thorough telecom audits and examines all optimization opportunities to ensure clients receive the best financial return, whether the engagement is one-time contingency audit or ongoing managed service.
- Inventory: CBI establishes and maintains a complete service and feature level inventory and provides detailed monthly invoice-to-inventory and invoice-to-contract compliance validations in the invoice processing workflow.
- Reporting: CBI delivers robust reporting and telecom environment information through its contingency audit services that establish a comprehensive baseline for telecom expense management.
- Processes: The business process focused operations, delivery, implementation, and continual feedback loops are well defined and are likely to drive positive customer experience results.
CBI Telecommunications Consultants’ clients identified financial and operational benefits gained by the business relationship. Clients specifically cited cost savings, cost avoidance and positive bottom line returns as financial benefits realized. Operational benefits cited include mobile support efficiencies, freeing up internal resources to focus on other internal initiatives, and streamlined telecom management processes. Clients also cited CBI Telecommunications Consultants’ wireless technology knowledge and contract negotiations knowledge as specific factors that led to clear engagement value.
Is this your business?
Claim your Efficiency First® Directory listing to manage your public profile from AOTMP®.