Cimpl is AOTMP® Efficiency First® Solution Certified in Enterprise Mobility Management and TEM Lifecycle Services
Upland Cimpl is AOTMP® Efficiency First® Solution Certified in Enterprise Mobility Management and TEM Lifecycle Services
Cimpl, one of Upland Software’s enterprise cloud solution suites, is a company that has been providing telecommunications and Technology Expense Management services (TEM) for more than 20 years. With more than 10.5 million devices under its governance and the launch of its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform in 2016, Upland Cimpl is fast gaining market attention with a refreshing approach and culture. Upland Cimpl serves several well-known companies ranging from 1,000 to over 100,000 employees. This vendor helps companies manage the cost of services associated with mobility, fixed telecom, cloud, Machine-to-Machine (M2M), IT, and Unified Communications (UC) assets.
Cimpl differentiates itself with an inventory-based, multi-tenant SaaS platform that offers a single portal to bring fixed wireline, data and infrastructure, wireless, cloud applications, Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) services, and other IT assets into one place. Cimpl helps organizations take back control of their Enterprise Digital Footprint™, breaking down hard dollar savings, automation savings, and inventory accuracy across all IT and telecom spend. Complemented by expert managed and professional services and a customer-first account management organization, Cimpl can be fine-tuned to the unique business transformation needs of any medium- or large-sized enterprise.
Upland Cimpl focuses on the customer experience, one of the company’s core values. Along with a strong corporate culture that engages customers, partners, and employees. Upland Cimpl focuses on keeping customers engaged with a positive ROI, which allows customers to evolve their digital transformation over time with a roadmap individually suited to them.
Cimpl helps enterprises go beyond telecom expense management, and the vendor has received multiple awards that confirm its status in the industry. As AOTMP®’s Solution Innovation of the Year Award Winner for 2017 and Rising Star in 2018, Cimpl is an innovative and transformational Technology Expense Management Solution that is AOTMP® Solution Certified in Enterprise Mobility Management and TEM Lifecycle Services. The vendor’s mission is to lead the revolution of IT and telecom management by offering managed services and future-proofed software solutions to help companies take back control of their Enterprise Digital Footprint™.
- Invoice Processing
- Contract Management
- Auditing & Dispute Management
- Fixed and Mobile Service Ordering
- Inventory Management
- Reporting & Spend Analysis
- Managed Services TEM Platform
- Enterprise Mobility Management
- Sourcing Management
- Services Overview
With Cimpl you can expect:
- Industry-leading, multi-tenant SaaS.
- Digital Transformation: A roadmap extending beyond TEM. The vendor drives business transformation in telecom and mobility environment for customers by guiding them through recommended steps.
- Reduced Costs: Optimize telecom service costs and take action on discrepancies for recurring savings. Give employees visibility of their technology costs and alter their consumption behavior for immediate cost savings.
- Saved Time: Empower employees to initiate telecom and wireless requests through automated workflows. Reduce service desk tickets, eliminate potential human errors, and accelerate the procure-to-pay process.
- Continuous Automation: The vendor focuses on finding new operational efficiencies for organizations through workflow automation that reduces costs.
- Optimized Inventory: Improve control of all telecom and wireless services inventory. Facilitate self-validation of inventory to ensure that employees are accountable for their usage while eliminating zero-usage devices.
- Demonstrable Value: Cimpl shows its customers the value of using its services to illustrate a positive ROI to all relevant stakeholders. It details how much time and money is saved by benchmarking the accuracy of enterprise technology inventories.
Date published: 3/19/20
Is this your business?
Claim your Efficiency First® Directory listing to manage your public profile from AOTMP®.