MDSL is AOTMP® Efficiency First® Solution Certified in TEM Lifecycle and Enterprise Mobility Management
MDSL, a global market leader in telecom expense management (TEM) and lifecycle management solutions, provides award-winning software and services to assist enterprises with the management of over $6.5 billion in technology expenses annually.
In addition to being rated by customers as the top international TEM provider in AOTMP’s 2011 State of the Industry Report, MDSL was also featured as a “Visionary” in the 2012 Gartner TEM Magic Quadrant. MDSL is one of few providers with both ISO 27001 and Safe Harbor certification.
MDSL’s three-tier TEM portfolio approach simplifies implementation throughout any organization, to achieve the three-fold objective of spend transparency, cost reduction and process automation.
- Full lifecycle management and consulting services
- Sourcing, requests and procurement
- Invoice processing and reconciliation
- Audit and optimization
- Contract negotiation and management
- Asset and service inventory management
- 24/7 “follow the sun” help desk and support
- Business intelligence reporting and automation via end-user services portal, including MACD requests, call tagging, usage reporting and alarms/alerts
- Mobile device and application management
- Change control and dispute management
- Telecom Expense Management
- TEM Vision Software
- Smart TEM Software
- Smart TEM Enterprise Software
- Managed Mobility Services
- Machine to Machine (M2M)
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
Efficiency First Solution Certification
MDSL is the first global TEM and WMM services vendor to be awarded the prestigious Efficiency First® Solution Certification.
During the extensive Efficiency First® Solution Certification program, the alignment of MDSL’s fixed and mobile telecom management services was evaluated against the Efficiency First® Framework, a disciplined, best practice-driven approach to managing fixed and mobile telecom environments.
MDSL’s solutions were certified for alignment with the Efficiency First® Framework Model activities as follows:
- Asset Inventory Management
- Change Control
- Contract Management
- Help Desk
- Invoice Processing
- Mobile Application Management
- Mobile Device Management
- Policy and Governance
- Reporting and Analysis
- Risk Management
- Service Inventory Management
- Service Ordering
- Sourcing and Procurement
AOTMP identified several notable strengths during the Efficiency First® Solution Certification program:
- Account Management: MDSL’s account management and managed services practices are mature and designed to effectively deliver services to its global clients.
- Reporting: MDSL possesses strong reporting capabilities delivered through its TEM Vision, Smart TEM and Smart TEM Enterprise solution offerings; reporting is clear, concise and actionable.
- Processes: MDSL’s business process-driven approach to solution implementation is conducive to developing an effective fixed and mobile telecom management solution for its global clients.
- Implementation: Project plans, implementation guides and comprehensive documentation used by MDSL increases the likelihood of successful implementation.
- Managed Services: KPI and SLA status reporting throughout delivery illustrates MDSL’s commitment to quality delivery against the defined scope of work.
Throughout the Efficiency First® Solution Certification program, customers rated MDSL high in several performance satisfaction categories. Specific comments regarding MDSL’s commitment to data integrity and expansive global knowledge were frequently expressed by its customers. MDSL’s professionals have implemented TEM in 65 countries and their domain knowledge coupled with MDSL’s process-driven approach to telecom management drive positive results for clients with a global telecom footprint.