Network Control is AOTMP® Efficiency First® Certified in TEM Lifecycle and Enterprise Mobility Management
Network Control provides a fully managed solution that combines bill auditing, invoice management, technology consulting and project management with operational and business management support. Its telecom expense management services are cost-effective and tailored to meet each client’s specific needs. Network Control manages daily operations in a way that is transparent and at the same time gives high-level visibility and insight into the vendors and services in use, how much they cost, and who within the organization is using them.
Network Control partners with its clients to reduce their short- and longterm communications expenses, to improve overall service levels, and to increase management visibility to key cost drivers. It applies its specialized voice, data and wireless expertise to assess, operate and manage each client’s overall telecommunications environment. Network Control is not a carrier or agent, nor is the company paid by any vendors — it is 100% objective and has the clients’ best interest in mind.
Network Control provides communication lifecycle solutions to help organizations more efficiently manage their fixed and mobile telecom environments. Among the company’s key service offerings are invoice processing and auditing, optimization, inventory management, contract management, and service ordering/support services. It uses over 45 audit verification points to ensure accuracy of service provider invoices, and provides proactive optimization recommendations and tips to help clients maximize their telecom spend.
Its contract management services include RFQ and RFP support to ensure clients select the best service provider and obtain the best rates and terms. Dedicated support teams provide clients with a liaison between their organization and the telecom vendor in order to resolve issues and allow internal staff to focus on other mission-critical activities.
- Inventory Reporting
- Contract Negotiations
- Invoice Payment
- Telecom Fixed Fee Audits
- Service and Asset Management
- Quoting / RFP Development
- Help Desk Services
AOTMP identified several notable strengths during the Efficiency First Solution Certification program:
- Account Management: Network Control possesses a client focused and proactive account management team that has solid onboarding and engagement initiation skills. This experienced team has a quality focus with emphasis on ensuring invoice accuracy and client TEM savings. Business practices and processes are aligned with Network Control’s mission to deliver a quality client experience.
- Managed Services: Network Control provides clear and realistic expectations to prospects and clients, which signals mature solution delivery and support capabilities backed by experience. The business process focused operations and delivery are well defined and are likely to drive positive client experience results.
- Quality Control: Network Control possesses strong delivery skills to ensure positive engagement results are achieved. Delivery team communications is active with planning meetings and client assessments throughout engagement; a disciplined delivery process that includes triple checks and validations of deliverables to ensure accuracy is in place for all engagements.
- Sourcing and Contract Negotiations: Network Control includes sourcing events, RFPs and contract negotiations as a standard component of its offering configurations. Contract expiration and renewal dates are tracked throughout engagement and sourcing and contract negotiation services are provided as required as part of the standard service fee.
- Service Ordering and Help Desk: Network Control utilizes its clients’ native order and incident management systems for ticketing and ticket resolution activities. This approach streamlines implementation and ongoing management activities by allowing clients to maintain familiar systems and eliminates the need for clients to change existing processes.
Network Control’s clients identified financial and operational benefits as a result of their business relationship. Clients utilizing Quoting / RFP Development, Service and Asset Management, Invoice Payment, Telecom Fixed Fee Audits, Contract Negotiations and Inventory Reporting cited significant cost savings and improved financial and budgeting controls as distinct benefits received through engagement. The ability to refocus internal resources, leverage Network Control’s telecom management expertise and improve operational processes were identified as benefits delivered by Help Desk Services, Invoice Payment, Inventory Reporting, Service and Asset Management, Telecom Fixed Fee Audits, Quoting / RFP Development and Contract Negotiation Services. Collectively, Network Control’s clients value the financial and operational benefits delivered and value the professionalism and knowledge of the staff delivering service.